Wednesday 14 April 2010

There's no place like home..



With it being the Easter Break at the RCA, i took a few days off to go back up North and recharge my batteries. First I went to visit my Aunti Mitzi, who is almost a fully qualified nail technician for her to manicure my nails.. every knitters needs to look after their most important tools after all!



I also dabbled in crocheting some 'granny squares'..



My brother Thomas turned 25 on Easter Sunday too (Happy Birthday Tomlette!)



And whilst I was visiting my mum, I noticed she had this really old picture of the two of us when we were about 4 or 5 and I was a bridesmaid and he was a pageboy, which I thought you might quite like to see.



All in all I had a really nice stay. Now its time to get cracking with the knitting again!

No comments: